Here are some frequently asked questions we receive daily. I hope this helps but if you are still unsure, send us a message. We will be glad to guide you.
What are some tips for weight loss?
Here are the 5 important tips I share with all of my clients and go into more depth in my programs.
- Start a caloric deficit meal plan.
- Get organized with meal preps and snacks on the go.
- Drink a gallon of water EVERY. DAY!
- Exercise frequently, at least 3-4 times per week for healthy results.
- Don't be so hard on yourself! Don't trust the scale, take pictures instead!
What tips do you suggest for fat loss?
These are 6 steps that have always worked for myself and those I have shared it with.
- Drink 8-10 cups of water daily and work your way up to a gallon.
- Remove any tempting junk food in your household. YES! All of it!
- Replace the junk food with healthy carbs and protein your body needs. Lean protein=lean muscles.
- Stop drinking your calories. Get rid of any sugar added juices and sodas.
- Replace dressings, seasonings and sauces that are high in calories, sugar and salt. You need: Low calories, no sugar, low-no salt
- Never skip a healthy meal twice! Its ok to cheat on 1 meal, but don't let that keep you off track! Jump right back in with your nutrition plan.
How many meals a day will I eat?